Terms & Conditions
By undertaking yoga classes & tuition provided by Yoga Path you acknowledge:
1. That you are participating in yoga classes or sessions offered by Yoga Path during which you will receive generic information and instruction about yoga and health. You recognise that yoga requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and you are fully aware of the risks and hazards involved by participating.
2. You have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months who found you fully able to participate in a yoga class. You understand that it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in all yoga classes and sessions.3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in yoga classes and sessions, you agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of participation.
4. You will not hold Yoga Path, our partners, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by yourself, caused wholly or in part by your failure to faithfully follow the instruction Yoga Path or our instructors or by any physical impairment of yours that you fully disclosed or failed to fully disclose.
5. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes and sessions, you knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim you have against Yoga Path for injury or damages that may occur as a result of participation.
6. You understand that classes, once paid for, are non-refundable. This includes our selection of yoga courses and teacher training packages. Standard extension of one term is permissible on yoga courses where students are unable to commence the course within the commencement term, subject to conditions: (1) course extension voids credit of any course classes attended within the initial term; (2) course classes attended to date must be paid for at the current casual class rate in order to validate a full course credit to the following term; (3) we offer only one extension per course, per student; (4) tuition fees are non-transferable; (5) all tuition, including course passes, casual passes, multi class passes and memberships expire permanently 12 months from date of initial purchase, unless otherwise stated on specific pass terms.
7. You consent to us using images of you taken during our classes for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
9. All events, special events, workshops, intensives, and retreats offered by Yoga Path are subject to our fully terms and conditions.
10. COVIC-19 and pandemic terms and conditions: (1) you agree to adhere to and respect Australian Government guidelines, state and/or federal as applicable, regarding COVID-19 and pandemic management; (2) you agree to adhere to recommended social distancing restrictions and commit to a high level of personal hygiene and sanitation when at the studio to limit the spread of any communicable viruses; (3) you will stay home if you are feeling unwell or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, COVID-19 like symptoms or other virus symptoms; (4) if, within any recent period, you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 symptoms, or COVID-19 like symptoms of other virus symptoms, or if you have contracted VOVID-19 or personally have COVID-19 like symptoms, you will notify the studio immediately and agree not to attend classes until deemed medically fit to do so; (5) if you contract COVID-19 or any other communicable virus/disease/illness directly or indirectly as a result of attending classes at Yoga Path, at the studio or elsewhere, you expressly waive your right to claim any damages and you will not hold Yoga Path, their teachers or partners liable.
11. Consideration and respect of our staff, teachers and your fellow students is a condition of studio entry and class participation.
12. By attending any class at Yoga Path, in person or online, you agree with our terms and conditions.
13. Our terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice.